Rotomail is excited to present the brand new Global Exchange service! The latter allows Italian publishers to distribute and sell their titles externally via a print-on-demand system.
The service is provided by Rotomail Italia in partnership with Ingram Content Group, it allows publishers to place their titles in the Ingram catalogue and distribute them worldwide through a unique global distribution network in collaboration with local printers and retailers.
Benefit for the publisher:
- International distribution and sales on major marketplaces.
- Increased catalog reach and ooprtunity to reach more potential foreign readers
- Access to difficult markets without language barriers of entry or difficulties related to finding the right interlocutor
- On-demand sales and production in the target country starting from the single copy
- No returns and no risk of stock breakage
- Reduced emissions associated with transportation of books
- Increased speed in reaching the final customer (production and shipping in days, not weeks)
- Business model with no risk for the publisher and no financial outlays
- Guaranteed minimum profit for copy sold
- Management of all aspects related to distribution from a single platform (title archive, metadata management, verification of accuracy of print files, monthly sales and earnings reports)
- Ability to use pdf files of interiors and covers already in use for Rotomail print services and guarantee of file compliance with Ingram requirements
- Direct relationship with a known contact person, without language barriers
- Publisher compensation and earnings in euros
To access our service and get more information about it, click here!